[Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
时间:2023-12-11 04:36:57 出处:자동차阅读（143）
South Korea's film industry has garnered international acclaim for its unique storytelling, often achieved with only a fraction of a typical Hollywood film's budget.
The Korean Film Museum in Sangam-dong, northern Seoul, offers a sweeping overview of Korea's cinematic history and a comprehensive exploration of Korean filmmaking.
While the permanent exhibition provides a comprehensive overview of Korean film history and a concise background of the early days of cinema, the special exhibitions -- that change at least twice a year -- revolve around the latest Korean films.
The current special exhibition, titled "Production Design: Scene Architects Build On-Screen Worlds," delves into the role and function of production design in filmmaking.
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy
- Trilateral talks open on Korea
- Biz outlook stays flat for October amid slowing economy
- House ownership widens wealth gap between young and old
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
- [Herald Interview] Forever is not impossible: Oneus aspires to global reach with 'La Dolce Vita'
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed, growth woes
- Yoon plans state visits to UK, Netherlands later this year
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met