Music festivals and concerts for the fall season
时间:2023-12-11 03:34:29 出处:스포츠阅读（143）
A diverse lineup of music festivals and concerts are set to welcome the fall season.
The Jarasum Jazz Festival, the country’s biggest jazz festival which marks its 20th anniversary this year, kicks off on Oct. 6 and runs for four days on Jara Island, Gyeonggi Province.
The event invites 19 foreign artists and 22 Korean artists including Birell Lagrene and Ulf Wakenlus, Julian Lage, Shai Maestro Quartet, Youn Sun-nah, Ju Hyun-mi Jazz Project and the Pasquale Grasso Trio.
The venue for the festival will also have a skating zone, a stage for amateur bands and a music station that takes the audience back to 1939.
The Busan International Rock Festival, an annual outdoor music festival and one of the longest-running modern music festivals in Korea, takes place on Oct. 7-8 at Samnak Ecological Park in Busan.
A total of 20 acts from four different countries will perform at the event.
That includes the headliners such as Phoenix and The Kid LAROI, and other renowned artists such as imase, FT Island, Young K and more.
The festival will mark The Kid LAROI's first performance in South Korea.
The festival plans to operate a shuttle bus at an affordable price for attendees coming from major cities, including Seoul.
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- Hyundai Motor chairman marks 3rd year of record earnings
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- Satellite imagery highlights 'dramatic' increase in N. Korea
- Posco Holdings recoups investment in Roy Hill after 13 years
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan