时间:2023-12-11 04:11:37 出处:예술阅读（143）
The performance video for Blackpink’s “How You Like That” has reached 1.5 billion views on YouTube, label YG Entertainment announced Wednesday.
It is the group’s fourth video to hit the milestone, following the music videos for “Ddu-du Ddu-du,” “Kill This Love” and “Boombayah,” and the first dance video from a K-pop act to do so. The music video for “How You Like That” has 1.2 billion views.
“How You Like That” led the foursome’s first full album “The Album,” which came out in 2020 and became the first million-selling album from a K-pop girl group, with 1.2 million copies sold. The lead single swept across charts at home and ranked No. 33 and No. 20 on Billboard’s Hot 100 and the UK’s Official singles top 100, respectively. It was No. 2 on Spotify’s global top 50.
BTS’s Jungkook extends stay on Billboard’s Hot 100
- USS Carl Vinson deploys for Indo
- [Weekender] Behind the scenes of Korean food crazes
- Mirae Asset continues to lead domestic equity ETF market
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- PM to meet with Xi on sidelines of Asian Games in Hangzhou
- Apple to launch iPhone15 series in S. Korea on Oct. 13
- [Test Drive] Toyota’s minivan Alphard boasts sedanlike drive
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy