S. Korea to extend $5 mil worth of fertilizer aid to Ukraine via U.S. agency
时间:2023-12-11 04:00:48 出处:컴퓨터阅读（143）
South Korea will deliver US$5 million worth of fertilizer to support Ukrainian farmers in partnership with the United States' international development agency, officials said Saturday.
South Korea's foreign ministry will send fertilizers to support Ukraine's agricultural sector affected by the ongoing war with Russia through the partnership with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), according to the Seoul government officials.
"This generous contribution underscores the Republic of Korea's support for the Ukrainian people and our continuing commitment to helping Ukraine withstand Putin's aggression," the U.S. agency said in a release on Friday.
The Republic of Korea is South Korea's official name. (Yonhap)
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- Yoon says improved relations between S. Korea, Japan are people's will
- [Herald Interview] Indonesia's Aladin Bank CEO eyes digital banking partnerships with Korea
- “가자주민 삶 최악…한국지원 절실”
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- Conflict between Fifty Fifty and agency Attrakt continues to escalate
- S. Korea to send US$1 mln in aid to quake
- Yoon vows to sternly respond to N. Korea's threats through S. Korea
- S. Korea set to open largest